Thursday, December 23, 2010

Praying for Time

Well, here we are again...awaiting our precious baby girl this time at 28 wks gestation.  Yesterday December 22 we were sent to UAB by ambulance to the Women and Infants Center.  By the grace of the Mighty God we serve, we are still here with the "bun in the oven" celebrating our first uneventful day!!  According to the High Risk OB Dr. we are here for the duration and and "buying time" for her to grow.  I have received 2 steriod shots to help boost her lung development and I have my blood pressure checked quite often.  I have quickly learned that when the BP is elevated they are coming soon for bloodwork.  I feel like a human pin cushion since it stays up more than not.  I keep telling myself this is only temporary and having been here before I am more prepared and making myself VERY educated by asking alot of questions.  As far as Christmas goes, we will be celebrating in RM 6249!!  The doctors and nurses have encouraged us to make this as much like home as we can to enjoy the time together!!  Sooo, the boys are on there way up tonight for a visit and then they will go home with Jody to see what Santa has for them and then back up for a Christmas visit.  I'm so excited to hug and love on those "sweet thangs".  I am definitly learning NOT to take the small things for granted!  I do have some specific prayer requests for you all!!!       
1) Quiet and uneventful days 
2)  Strength for Jody 
3) Tyler and Reid returning to school 
4)  Me being left alone when school starts back : ) 
5)  Housing after Ashleigh is here

You all will never know how much I appreciate your love, support, prayers, etc.  It is so awesome to see the LORD working through your generous words of encouragement! 

"I thank my God everytime I remember you.  In all my prayers for all of you, I always pray with joy, because of your partnership in the gospel from the first day until now, being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus."  Philippians 1:3-6