Thursday, December 30, 2010

My Personal Assistants

So, today as I was packing my things for the "just in case we go to B'ham" trip, I couldn't help but think of my 2 sisters in law.  This time last week they were like my personal assistants!!  Bless Bonita's heart this wasn't the first time she had to pack for me!!  When we had to hurry with Tyler eight years ago, she was there (9 months pregnant herself) going through ALL of our things trying to pack the necessary items needed!!  At that time we had NO idea we would be there for 2 1/2 months and would have make several trips home to get all the other things we needed.  God placed her there back then as well as last week to calmly get things together for us.  My mom nor Mrs. Jan could have calmly done what she did, so BIG KUDOS to her!!!  She now has 3 children of her own, so this time was more of a challenge to pack and wrap gifts for us, but she did it with a servants heart and for that I am eternally grateful.  As far as Cara goes, this was her first time!!  She proudly took both of my boys in and let them spend the night with her and Adam!!  Then she took the boys to Granny's and Nana's to let them have Christmas with the family and wrapped some last minute gifts for the boys.  In the middle of bringing my boys up to Birmingham, Ansley came down with strep and pneumonia.  Needless to say, I'm pretty sure they are satisfied with one child for now and having 3.....probably out of the question!!!  They both did for me without complaining and treated their nephews like their own.  I am sooo blessed to have a great family on both sides!!  Thank you Bonita and Cara~~~you two are more than family.  Thank you for being my PA, ELF, and FRIEND.  I love you!!!